Spacell awarness finshed

I have now finished my spacell awareness project. I enjoyed the project and found that I learned a lot throughout the project. Because i had never used the unreal engine before I feel like I learned a lot and adapted well to the software. I feel the skills i learned throughout the modular are valuable and will be transferable to other projects and work in the future.

I realised though the model that I had to manage my time efficiently to make sure that I modelled and textured everything that I needed to. I feel like I have produced a successful level and I am very happy with the work I have done.
Below are some screen shots of finished level in game:



Throughout the project I created a large amount of assets and used modelling techniques I had never used prior to this modular a found that my modelling speed has increased and they time it takes for me to unwrap and texture assets has shortened. This is a good thing because I can now produce complete models at a reasonable speed to a reasonable quality.
Here are some renders of the some of the main assets in my level:


0 comments:

Post a Comment